Sunday, March 23, 2014

March 24th-March 28th

Food for thought
This past week felt like the longest week ever. Was the lottery really last Monday? I was nervous about leaving school for three days but excited to attend my first Annual CUE conference in Palm Springs. There is definitely a blog post coming later, but I have to say I was totally inspired by several sessions I attended. I also was so excited to meet Linda Yollis in person! One session by Lisa Highfill (follow her on Twitter at @lhighfill) was all about YouTube videos-- she shared her playlists and I loved how she organizes them! Check out her YouTube channel here! This video she shared was one of my favorites and I can just imagine making one here at Star! Enjoy!



Dates and Details
March 24th-26th WASC visits --Updated WASC Schedule
March 25th Minecraft 3:30-5:00
March 26th-- Joe's birthday and Walking/Jogging Wednesday! Walking Wednesday 10:15-10:30 and 1:15-1:45 (choose one)
March 27th- tech time TBA
No minimum day in April
April 2nd and 3rd Talent Show tryouts 
April 7-10 Project GLAD demo in Tammy's room
April 12th-27th Spring Break
May 2nd minimum day- planning
May 7th, 13th and 14th Talent Show rehearsals
May 15th Open House and minimum day
May 21st Talent Show 10:30 and 7 pm
May 23rd & May 26th No school
May 27-30th GLAD Demo in Hope's room
May 30th Minimum Day and PIP Presentations at main campus, Ice Cream Social

Tech Tips
One thing I learned at CUE was that if you use alt+ctrl+shift+4 your screenshot saves to the clipboard, not your desktop! #littlethings



1 comment:

  1. That song in the video is all my time favorite!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete